Any regular income earner/business owner.
For investing into businesses as Working Capital or acquiring business assets (Fixed Asset)
Maximum maturity for the various loan classes will be as follows:
| || |
NB SME loans
NB Small loans
B Micro loans
Mode of repayment
Loan repayment is made via a current account owned by client with ASL.
Mode of calculation
Installments are calculated using the flat method on a monthly basis
Cash securities, business and household assets, inventories, car transfers and mortgages can be used as collaterals.
- Have a regular cash flow.
- Business should have existed and operated for at least six months.
- In case of activities with highly seasonal trend, business should have existed for at least a year.
- In cases where loan is needed to start trading, non traders must have been in employment (that is, the source of employment being used to access the loan) for not less than a year.
- Be owned and operated by a Ghanaian resident(s) residing in Ghana.
- Exceptional cases of borrowers who are not Ghanaians but have their permanent residence in Ghana or are operating the business with other Ghanaian partners will be considered on its own merit.
Basic documentary requirement:
- Sales book (where available).
- Receipts of Business related purchases (where available).
- Bank statement (where applicable).
- Evidence of business ownership.
- A national identity card
A guarantor is required for all loans.
NB: Additional guarantor may be required in cases of insufficient guarantor income.
Interest rates are very affordable and extremely competitive